PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

RON
14th April 2006, 03:32 PM
since I've posted on here but maybe some new members have some good advice. I love my wife more than anything in the world and she returns that love but she had an affair with a married man that she rode to work with several years ago and I can't get the images of them being together out of my head. She even left me for him but came back later and I was happy to get her back. I've heard that couples talking about the affair helps but she gets mad and refuses to talk about it. Could she have fallen out of love with me, been with him on a regular basis for about a year and then have forgotten him and all of thier love making sessions and plans they were making. On the other hand, am I just being silly. I really thought time would make it go away but I still think about it constantly. Any advice short of suicide would be appreciated. Thanks

cupido
19th June 2006, 10:01 AM
Hey Ron, I understand you very well on that..It could be that she's so ashamed of what she did, that she doesnt wanna talk about it anymore..leave the past to the past..if you trust her, and you want her to abide by that faith, then you have to accept that faith are just like promises which can be broken..and faith is just a compromise to consolidate a relationship...but it doesnt mean that she wunt betray you again, it could b that she does it..but better not talk abt wot she did to her again..she wunt feel good. and I no that itz super difficult to get those images out of ur head, but u gotta do it for the marriage to work..otherwise u will just feel insecure and depressed.