PDA

View Full Version : help please

Annie
30th January 2006, 10:29 PM
Hi I'm new and have only just found this site.
I left my husband last March and we have tried numerous times to reconcile. Now it seems to finally be over but I just cant accept it now. Initially it was him that rang me constantly and called round to my new house but now he just ignores my calls and texts. I know this is for the best but my life feels like it is falling apart. Should I keep calling or leave him alone. i just dont know what to do.
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Ann

Sierra
31st January 2006, 02:13 AM
You should have answered his calls when you had the chance.

He has probably found another number to dial.

Why wouldn't you respond to him when you could?

D

Kate
31st January 2006, 08:35 AM
Hi

You seem very confused, Annie. There seems to be an element of not wanting to lose him now he doesn't seem interested. Have you both tried anything in particular to sort out your differences? Does your husband really want to reconcile?

If you think his silence is for the best, then you may have to face up to the end of your marriage. There will be a bereavement process and it sounds as if you are already in it.

I trust you will be able to work your way through it depite the strong feelings. I hope you have friends you can spend time with and perhaps new hobbies or work challenges to keep you occupied.

All the best

Kate

Annie
31st January 2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks so much for your quick reply.
I have recently taken some time off work as I think i was on the verge of a breakdown. I have, I think, finally accepted that my marriage is over.
I have also just started counselling and hope this will also be of some help.
Annie