PDA

View Full Version : How do i save my marriage

dawn33
9th January 2006, 11:18 AM
i've been married for 13years we've been together for 20years but lately my husband is pickin faults with everything i do we have 4 children aged between 17-7

Helen
9th January 2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Dawn,

Can you elaborate a bit more? What sort of relationship have you had with your husband over the years and when did the fault finding start? What sorts of things does he say to you?

Helen

dawn33
10th January 2006, 10:13 AM
when we first got together it was fantastic he would treat me like i was his whole world when we started to have our family things changed he is a great dad but as for being a husband i'd give him 3 out of 10 our sex life is nearly nill he never takes me out unless he has to

mihu
18th March 2006, 09:55 PM
Hi there,

Is your husband having an affair? Because I did the same thing to my husband and he always wonders why!

Helen
18th March 2006, 10:28 PM
Mihu,

I read this and your previous post. I am not sure what point you are trying to make. What relevance does what dawn's husband might or might not be doing have on the fact that you are having affairs? You said in your previous post that you are currently having an affair. Above, you have indicated that you have had an affair that your husband found out about. Therefore you have had more than one affair and, if you don't mind me saying, you seem incredibly pleased about it.

Why are you posting on this board, out of interest? Are you interested in saving your marriage or stopping your latest affair? Or are you here for some other reason?

Helen

ann01
25th March 2006, 06:07 AM
talk to him.. Communication does miracles. Try to listen to what he has got to say. Sometimes, he may just want to say something and cant say it directly.

Try to work it wout in his own way. but you have to set some conditions yourself. when it still does not work out.

But if he does not change maybe you should decide which will be best for your kids. Is it good for them to be seeing their father that way.
This has certain effects on kids as well when they grow up. You should tell your husband about that too. Tell him what's on your mind as well but dont push..

Do your best to show you care but love yourself too. In the end he'll be thankfull...At this point in time what we can give to anybody is respect..But he too, has to know how to respect bhimself too.

I pray all goes well with you