PDA

View Full Version : The Mistress

sophie25
3rd January 2006, 04:12 PM
well i suppose you could say i am

helenrw200
3rd January 2006, 05:24 PM
Sophie

I think you'll find little sympathy here, many of us have been the victim of a partner's affair and the devastating hurt that goes with it. If nothing else then have a little self respect and value yourself enough to find a man who isn't already taken.

This man has his cake and is eating it too, the classic lines of an affair are exactly what he's telling you... he no longer sleeps with his wife, I'm willing to bet she doesn't understand him either !

Do yourself ... and his wife .. a favour... Leave !

Helen

jools
3rd January 2006, 05:57 PM
Dear Sophie
I absolutely support everything that Helen has said. Out of interest, how old are you? Did your mother never teach you to stay well clear of married men? That's one of the golden rules that all mothers should pass on to daughters. It's a betrayal of other women as well as being degrading to yourself. You know you're just his "bit on the side" so kick the jerk into touch. At least you can escape him. It's his poor wife that I feel sorry for...pregnant too! He'll probably replace you with another "bit on the side". And if he did leave his family for you (which seems highly unlikely), he'd probably do the same to you. How can you even fancy a man who would treat his pregnant wife so disgustingly? Men like him make my skin crawl!

Chances are, you are (or were) a respectable girl...just a little naive. But what you are doing will strip away any respectability. Get out now!
Jools.
________