PDA

View Full Version : i need help

mandy
7th October 2005, 10:49 PM
can anyone tell me how i find out where a person lives just by having a first name and an area and an approximate age.

if any one remembers me i am the one who found the dvd of her husband having sex with some one else. i need to find her and confront her.

i know you are going to say what will that achieve? it will stop me going mad.

need help
mandy

Sierra
8th October 2005, 12:31 AM
Finally someone I can relate to. I don't know how the phone directorys are set up in the UK, but try searching the internet for phone listings in that name in the area.

Also, if you find a charge for a hotel on your credit card, call the hotel and asked who was registered. Its a sneaky way to get the last name.

Lastly, if you think it would have been a long distance call via telephone, start examining your phone bill/husbands cell phone bill and doing "reverse lookups" on the number via the internet.

If that does not work, call any suspicious numbers and ask for her. Tell whomever answers that you are to deliver flowers and need to confirm the last name and address. Know the name of a local florist before you call.

D

poppy
8th October 2005, 01:45 AM
You won’t find someone’s name listed – under first name only, mostly initials, but without a surname and a town name, it would be an impossible task. UK hotels will not give out that kind of information, and you can’t do reverse look ups in the UK, ie can’t get a name and address for a telephone number, only the other way around. Info of this kind is much more easily available in the US than here. The flower delivery is a good idea if you try the numbers on a bill though. But if you find her address, what then? And how will you know it's the right woman. The only person who will end up bruised and cheapened is you. It’s not worth it, believe me.

But why do you want to do this anyway? What would be a point? You are obsessing about this woman, and there’s just is no point. You need to focus on starting over and getting a new life. Is your H still around – are you still together? Hope not.

mamba
8th October 2005, 09:47 AM
You could always get some "stills" from the DVD made into A4 posters with the heading "does anyone know this woman?" and stick them up in the area where she lives. If you also want to punish your H, make sure he's in them too. An make sure it's a really unflattering shot!

Valerie
8th October 2005, 02:32 PM
Mandy,

I'm with Sierra on this one. Is there any possibility that if you were to get an attorney, that you can demand he provides this information? If I am not mistaken, wives have been able to sue the other women, for homewrecking, and emotional pain. In addition, a private investigator may help. I am for it, don't get angry, get facts. Show people you will not be stepped on. What is it worth? Your pride, dignity, and ability to feel that you will fight back. If it were a criminal hurting your child, I would hope one never rests until they find the criminal. I think of it the same way.

mandy
8th October 2005, 09:56 PM
Hi all thanks for your reply's the one about getting stills off the dvd is a good one and the one about the hotels but i have been through all of our telephone bills and guess what? the month he had the affair is missing..... as for the private investigator i just cannot afford one at the moment. he is still here with me i did leave but found it hard on my own with 3 kids and no where to live. i am just so angrt and i need to know the truth if he told her he was married and had 3 children one of which was only 3 months old at the time. all he will tell me is that he saw her 4 times and he has never seen her since and he did not want me to find the dvd and he still loves me, there is no intamcy no love no trust and no feelings there any more he is just like a lodger now but i still need to find her i think about it every minute of every day.

thanks
mandy

mamba2
8th October 2005, 11:16 PM
Dear Mandy
I said the bit about the stills from the DVD as a sort of joke, though it would be a good form of revenge. I should add that you'd better not include your H on it as it would lead back to you. Fully understand your need for some sort of satisfaction on this one. It would eat at me too!!!
Mamba

Sierra
9th October 2005, 06:57 AM
Mandy,

Order replacement billing statements from the phone company.

Also, try a frontal assault and call his bluff. Visit an attorney's office and just pick up some business cards. Lay them around the house where he can find them. When he does and asks, tell him you will put a halt to the ball-crushing you are about to give him legally if he will identify her and allow you to tell her to get lost.

Remind him that her identity will be required in discovery as the lawsuit progresses anyway.

The law is like a sword. You'd be suprised how far you can get by meerly suggesting you are fully willing to pull it from its scabbard.

This is WAR!!!!
D

fairyjane2002
28th October 2005, 02:28 PM
Hi there,
got to 192.com and stick her name and the are in the search boxes, and hey presto you should have her address, and phone number if shes noy x directory.
hope that helps
loraine xx

still hurting
3rd November 2005, 01:30 PM
192.com is how i found the woman who my H had an affair with, i've not gone round as i found out 4yrs ago and 2yrs after it happened, i've got it just in case.
Be warned though these women are nasty and will put the blame on you and your husband and will convince you they were the innocent party. I've stayed with my H and it is hard the woman who he cheated with drives past me every morning when i take my son to school and stares at me as if i'm something she stepped in, in her mind i was the other woman and i've got her man!!!!she is mad and she does frighten me and my husband thats why i have'nt done anything about it.....i should of gone to the police back in the summer as she followed me home but i was worried that the police would laugh...my H has told me to make a diary but screw that now i've found out that she could get prosicuted i think i might do that.
Mandy i hope you get this sorted!!!!