PDA

View Full Version : Everyone post here!

andy
22nd September 2005, 07:22 PM
deleteddeleted

visitor
23rd September 2005, 05:25 PM
Perhaps no one has any. If we did why would we be here anyway.

Georgie
23rd September 2005, 08:39 PM
I like to make sure I greet my wife with a hug and a kiss every night when I come in from work - it's a way of showing her that she's what matters to me.

Georgie

BTW - there seems to be lots of stuff here for people who aren't in a hole too!

Coffeebean
26th September 2005, 03:49 PM
I think that is the nicest thing I have ever heard. We are celebrating our 2nd year anniversary in a month's time. I always try to encourage my husband by telling him of the good that he does and reassuring him that I love him for all the good in him and accept him with the difficulties in him.

Chocolate Bean
30th September 2005, 03:30 PM
Although right now we are having a challenging time, one thing we did that was helpful, still is sometimes, is to take 15 minutes a day together, just for us, and sit to talk. No distractions or interruptions, including children. We told our kids that unless the house was on fire, or blood was involved, there could be nothing so important that it could not wait 15 minutes. They came to respect that, and my husband and I grew closer.

helenrw200
3rd October 2005, 10:14 PM
I'm no expert but it seems to me that the most valuable thing one can give in a relationship is time............... time to listen, time to talk, time to value each other. Perhaps if everyone gave time to each other we would all be happier.

Helen

Kate
21st November 2005, 06:04 PM
Dear Helen

I quite agree with you. One of the first things that goes on our busy lives seems to be time for our relationships.

Kate

confussed
25th January 2006, 09:09 PM
Lots of hugs, lots of kisses, tons of respect, appreciation shown (even for silly little things) a wink, a smile, a touch of the hand, talking is great but listening and taking an intrest is better, spending time not only as a family but as a couple. When you wake each day and see them lying next to you, take a moment and recapture the feelings of love and excitment you had when you first realised you were in love with them and renew it every day in your heart and mind. Each moment you both have with each other is precious............in a blink of an eye they could be gone from this world forever.

Mikaela
9th February 2006, 09:18 AM
Hello there! I am getting married this year..me and my fiance' have been together for 3 years...but we both know that marriage is such a big step..and we both talked about it...we need to have our own time together and our own time for ourself..I think that will be the best that you can offer each other..but most of all always consider your husband/wife your bestfriend...the fist and last person you want to be with for the rest of your life...

thanks!