PDA

View Full Version : Confused and codependent

wjb
13th December 2004, 07:01 AM
OK im not married but i really need some advice. Im probally alot younger than most of you but feel that some guidence from older adults may help me. I have been dating this girl for about a year now (i know not long) but i really do love this girl with all my heart. I frist met her through her now ex-boufriend :(. For about 6-7 months she flip flopped between me and her ex which were very hard times for me. I loved her so much yet she loved me 50% and her ex 50%. I must also mention i am a codependent and i am affraid of being alone... anywayz i told her i didnt want to see her again back in sept and she freaked and left her ex for about 2 months. Everything was going great (well to a certain extent). All her friends were connected to her ex boyfriend so she cant let him or them go. So she started seeing him and them again. Its hard for me because i love being with her but she never wants to have "fun" with me. She always goes out with her ex and his friends and not mine. On top of that she has only told me she loves me twice and both times it was because i threatned to leave her. Now with new years coming up she wants to be with her ex and his friends and not me. I feel so torn apart i cant take anymore of this stress. This has completely takin over my life and i feel so lost and alone. And yet i CANT LEAVE HER!! I dont have the guts to do it, i always end up going back to the same old same old. Im not sure if she really loves me or not, and i dont understand why she wont have fun with me. It the long run its best that we break up because its clear it wont work but in the short run the fear of being alone and the pain of not seeing her kills me. I know this seems like a minor problem to most of you but if i dont get help soon im going to explode! Please help me in some way or another i really cant take anymore and yet i cant get my self to leave.

smackie9
22nd December 2004, 05:58 AM
Gosh I remember when......I think for your best interest is to end it. It is very painful, hurting to the very core of your sole. We all went through it. It is part of growing up. But, in time, it will slowly fade away. Day by day it will hurt a little less. I'm sorry you are going thru this. Don't worry, the sun will shine again.