PDA

View Full Version : Remebering Dates!

Not ordinary
27th May 2004, 10:58 AM
Just a quick tip that I've used myself in keeping important dates away from the 'things to worry about list'! There is a website called www.senditbymail.com that you can order messages and gifts to be sent on dates such as birthdays and anniversaries. They send a telegram and a gift to arrive on the day you request so no more forgetting!

If anyone finds this useful or has any recommendations for other services like this, please let me know! Things like this are always handy to have around.

Matt

nothappy
26th September 2004, 09:02 PM
I tested this service by sending three different telegrams through them and none of them where recieved!

I'd avoid using them.

loveEm
16th November 2004, 10:56 PM
Hey Matt

I've used www.senditbymail.com heaps of times now and I think it's fab! All the telegrams I've sent have arrived on time and everyone has thought it was really cool to receive one! I love the fact I can just arrange it all in advance and know that it's all taken care of! I've even ordered some Christmas presents for relatives overseas through them. I'm surprised there's a negative comment posted about them, I've always found them great to deal with.

Toni